WEOC’s diverse membership includes non-profit organizations from across Canada that support women entrepreneurs through business and financial planning, advising, and mentorship programs.
Women’s Enterprise Organizations of Canada is committed to bringing visibility to its members and their work, while promoting the vital importance of women entrepreneurs to the future success of the Canadian economy.
WEOC Membership Includes:
• Exclusive access to the WEOC Commons, which includes a robust online Learning Library, as well as a digital discussion forum. The Learning Library functions as a curated professional development portal, with presentations and worksheets from expert coaches, trainers and speakers.
• Networking opportunities with peers across the country, allowing members to tap into the knowledge and experience of others doing similar work.
• Opportunities to share perspectives and learn from others in mastermind groups, expert-led bootcamps, and roundtable discussions.
• The opportunity to share your perspectives and learn from others in mastermind groups and roundtable discussions.
• Inclusion in the interactive online member listing on weoc.ca. This database helps entrepreneurs, partners and peers find and connect with your organization based on name or region.
• Tickets to the annual WEOC X: Exchange, Expand, Explore virtual conference. This popular month-long event is held each February and includes live sessions with engaging speakers and expert panel discussions. The conference is a chance to connect, collaborate and celebrate with peers across the women’s entrepreneurial ecosystem.
Annual WEOC membership fees are $249 per organization. This cost includes exclusive access to WEOC Commons for three individuals per organization. Organizations can add up to seven additional members (10 total) for $69 each.
For membership activation, inquiries, and assitance, please reach out to a WEOC team member at [email protected].