Become a member and join WEOC’s national network of organizations that support women entrepreneurs.
WEOC Members are organizations that support women entrepreneurs through the delivery of an array of services, including business training, advising, financing, and mentorship. WEOC’s goal is to provide its members with information, data, learning opportunities and best practices so that they have the tools and resources to support their clients.
WEOC provides its members with:
• Exclusive access to our Online Library, an evolving collection of tools and resources developed by industry experts specifically for individuals working with women entrepreneurs.
• Free access to WEOC events and training sessions that are designed to showcase trends and help you remain a step ahead of the entrepreneurs you support.
• Deeper connections through one-on-one and group discussions with peers across the country. Tap into the knowledge and experiences of others doing similar work in the Digital Discussion Forum.
• The opportunity to share your perspectives and learn from others in mastermind groups and roundtable discussions.
• A curated collection of tools, resources, and programs developed by Canadian organizations and successfully implemented to support women entrepreneurs.
Community membership for non-profit organizations is now open and is free for the first six months as we grow!